Tuesday, April 29, 2008

recent pages....

I found these pics on my camera... Tate got a hold of it and took some self portraits...

CREDITS:
TammyKat and Ziggles "Out of This World" Kit..
PineApple Plantations "paper curlz"...




This page speaks for itself....
CREDITS:
PineApple Plantation's and Ziggles' "Swing on A Star" kit..





CREDITS:
Ziggles' "Don't Feed The Animals" kit..
Alpha: Ellie Lash's "Falling For Autumn"...






I love these pictures of JaCee... JaCee loved horses and from the pictures I think they loved her right back...

CREDITS:
Template: Ziggles template #2
Flerg's "Fabulash" kit...
Floral paper: PineApple Plantation's "Vintage Grunge"...

2 comments:

Ashley Rv said...

I love all these pages and the pics to go with them. That Spaghetti page is so much fun i love the pics.

Ashley Rv said...

Hey Carrie,

Just makin sure all is well with you. You haven't posted in a while and kate and I are concerned. Hope everything is okay.
Ash