Thursday, April 17, 2008

I was going through all of my picture files the other day, getting them all ready to burn to a DVD (I had a friend lose some of her pictures, because her hard drive crashed)... I came across these pictures of JaCee. I don't even remember taking them and I probably hadn't seen them since I first uploaded them.. It's always nice to see new pictures that you, didn't know you have... These ones especially because they are soooo cute... It sure does make me miss her though...

CREDITS:
Template: SunShine Studio Scraps
Alpha: "Love Actually" SunShine Girls collaboration kit.
everything else: Fran's "Spring is in the Air" kit...

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Carrie....this layout is BEAUTIFUL! Love the black!

Ashley Rv said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful layout!

Nicole Norris said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love all the personality the pictures capture.

RicAnn said...

What a cutie! I love this layout, what a fun way to track your little ones.