Friday, April 4, 2008

Our First Home

Ok!! So this wasn't the first "house" we lived in after we were married... It is, however, the first one we were able to call "HOME".. We lived in the basement, underneath a really neat elderly couple... JaCee was born in this house, we had a garden, and were sooo poor...good times!!!

This is my 5th digital scrapbook page... I'm learning about shadows.. I know ..not perfect.. but I'm getting better...

Credits:
Everything on this page is made by "Manu's Designs", "Timeless Journey" kit from her store Digital Scrap Spirit Store..... except the tag that says home it is from Tina W...

3 comments:

Kate said...

WOW...this one is SOOOOOOooo beautiful! Another great one Carrie...keep them coming!

Flergs said...

Isn't Manu's stuff awesome? If you use photoshop I have shadows saved as styles. I'll send you the link if you want it. I posted my email in the top post! LOL.

Mary said...

Carrie! Your pages are beautiful! I think about you all the time and wonder how you are!! We have a blog...you'll never believe how big Hannah is! It's private, so send me your email address and I'll invite you! I love you and miss you!
Love,
Mary Hassell
mebhassell@gmail.com