Thursday, April 10, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa

The last challenge for Scrap Orchard was "Aren't we a Pear" with the "Aren't We A Pear" mini kit from Tammy Kat..

Grandma and Grandpa Eatough... Grandma passed away last month. Grandpa couldn't live without her, he passed away Monday...natural Causes.. These were the best grandparents I had.. I am happy they are together and happy.. I will miss them..

Credits:
Most everything on this page was from Tammy Kat's "Aren't We A Pear" mini kit..
flowers and swirls: Web designs by Kristi "April Freebie"
Staples and ribbons: Ellie Lash "Adam" kit.
Paper Curls: PineApple Plantation..

2 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

Carrie that is beautiful!! I just love it! It is a really good picture of both grandma and grandpa! I am really going to miss them both. The are the best grandparetns we had. It is hard to believe they are gone, but I am also glad that for them that they went so class together. I love you, Shannon

Kate said...

Beautiful job Carrie and congrats on winning with the page...you really deserved it!