Thursday, April 10, 2008

Half Dose is better

Well, I don't want to bore you too terribly much about my recovery from a tonsillectomy. But it's consuming my day right now...

I have to tell you if you are ever in Idaho/Northern Utah area and are in need of some small town care... Franklin County is the place to go... They spoil you..

The lab department is the best.. Speaking of lab departments(in any hospital), I don't think they get enough credit for what they do. They take your blood and it hurts... I know this... but without their abilities we might never know what is wrong with us.. The tech who put in my IV was so kind to my son.. She took the time to explain everything about IVs to him. I asked him if he liked hearing about stuff like that and he said, "Yah, 'cuz it's cool"... I'm thinking medical school, maybe..

So we bought Tate this little set from PlayMobile to help him process what was going on (mom in the hospital can be quite scary, especially for him). It has a woman in a hospital bed with an IV, really cute.. Well he spent all day caring for his patient, then he comes in to me and says, "Is there anything I can get for you sweetie?" He is such a great kid...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awww, how sweet....you sure have a great son!