Friday, November 21, 2008

CHS Indians

I know, I know I haven't posted in a while... Sorry about that... My boys (son and husband) have been sick and ... well.. I am the mom... All is well now...

I made this book for a great client... As you can see it has a Cheerleader theme. I have to say this book was a lot of fun to make because it was colors that I don't normally use, and a theme that I wouldn't usually be able to create.... I love the Girlie stuff!!!










Thanks for looking...
If you would like something custom made for you, just click on the link in the sidebar or one of the links below.....

eBay

Etsy

Carrie

3 comments:

Ashley Rv said...

oh my word Carrie, this is amazing! I love everything about it! Love the colors! love the theme! love the flowers! it makes me want to cheer for the indians

Shuman X Seven said...

How cute!!! I love it!!The POM POM on the side is ADORABLE!! So Cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love it. It looks great. Would you be willing to share the .cut file? My son's school are the Indians and I'd love to make one for football.

TIA,
Tammy
qnalady@sbcglobal.net