Friday, September 5, 2008

Cars, Trucks, PLANES

Here is another custom order for a Fabulous client... This one is for a little boy.. It took me a little longer because of all the paper piecings, but I think it turned out cute...



The shine on the letters in not glitter (it is for a boy). It is Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE)... I love the texture and shine it gives without making it too girlie..






























I also have another custom Word Book up for auction here.

Have a great Day!!!
Carrie

6 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

So ADORABLE!!! It makes me want to play cars and trucks, theay are so shiny,and cute!! I love it!

Kate said...

WOW Carrie...I didn't think it was possible, but you get better and more creative at these wonderful word books!! Great color combo by the way!

Ashley Rv said...

holy cow Carrie! you just keep outdoing yourself!This is 100% completely amazing

Emili said...

You are seriously so talented!!!!

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH..... I am speechless. AMAZING i tell ya AMAZING!!!

the5johnsons said...

i love it. It would be so cute on a shelf in a little boys room. I love the bright colors