Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JaCee's Birthday!!





Well, she would have been 9 today (and we should have had a girlie Birthday party)... I know it's been almost five years but it's still so hard to think about.. I miss her so much!!! All of her little girlfriends have moved out of the neighborhood... One of the hardest things to think about is "what should have been"....

Roy went and picked up a cake... You can't have a birthday without a cake, right??... You don't want to sing "Happy" Birthday either... This is something that will always hurt and I'm afraid the pain will never go away. I feel like I'm getting farther and farther away from her and there is nothing I can do about it... We miss you JaCee, so very much!!

Please remember to always drive safely so others might be spared this pain!!












We love you JaCee and wherever you are in Heaven "Happy Birthday"!!!

7 comments:

Ashley Rv said...

Oh Carrie I am soo sorry for your loss.Last year Dallon had a swimming accident and for a moment we lost him that pain and fear is still with me today, I cant look at a swimming pool without feeling sick though I cant fully understand your pain, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. --Ashley

Kate said...

Happy Birthday JaCee! From everything you have told me about her, it seems like I knew her. Thank you for still talking about her, I know it must me so hard. Love the pictures of her...she was so beautiful!

Shuman X Seven said...

I wasn't expecting to see that. I miss her soo much! Why is it I still can't see her without crying around this time of year either. I love you Jace! I miss you soooo much. Happy Birthday! Totinos to you!Love Aunt Shannon

RicAnn said...

Happy Birthday lil' JaCee!!! We love and miss you happy little face more then you could know.
Carrie-
You are such an amazing person! I am so lucky I can call you my family!!! We need to get together while I am in Utah.

Love Ya!!!
RicAnn

Kerri said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel like I knew her and it is weird to be living out here and see the shign dedicating the highway to her. Though I think they took it down I haven't noticed it the last couple of months. Hang in there.

Flergs said...

Oh my. This is so tragic. Happy Birthday JaCee. Oh wow I just feel so sad that a Mum has to go through this. And like you say...it's still hard even after all this time.

I never knew her but I am crying like I did. I wish you all the best. And hope it helps others to understand when they read your blog too.

ScottandMikell said...

Hey Carrie,

I never check my blog or update it for that matter:) I finally found yours from RicAnn's link! I was reading through some of your posts and I'm just so sorry for everything you've been through. I can't even imagine the pain. You're such an amazing, talented person who only deserves the absolute best life has to offer. It's just not fair sometimes is it? Love ya and miss ya lots! XOXOXO Mikell