Monday, March 24, 2008

I took 116 pictures yesterday... This was a well documented Easter... On Saturday we took Tate and my great-niece and nephew to Roy's family and had an Easter egg hunt and party.. Then on Sunday we went to Denise's (like every year).. The kids had so much fun finding eggs, playing in the dirt and feeding the horses.. Oh, we had dinner too!!
Tate has so much candy it should (better) last him until at least Spring Break!!

Everything on this page is from the Easter Egg Hunt that the SunShine Studio Scraps offered..

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh goodness Carrie...this is adorable!! And that picture it too sweet! I love what you've been doing with those digi kits!

Ashley Rv said...

I love this layout! The little girl is also adorable. good job! love it! by the way I am not sure what digi kits are. does that mean its digital scrapbooking?